- High Solid Silicone
- Solvent Based Thermoplastic
- Elastomeric (Acrylic Polymers)
- Elastomeric Aluminum (SBS modified)
- Metal – Kynar, Galvalume and Galvanized
- Mod Bit
- Smooth BUR
Coating your roof stops the need for a complete roof tear off which results in hauling tons of old commercial roofing material to the landfill.
Commercial roof coatings are considered a maintenance repair and are completely deductible in the year installed. Our roof coatings are available with 10, 15 and 20 year warranties which are equivalent to a new single ply (TPO, EPDM) roof warranty.
- Lack of routine maintenance
- Improper repairs by non-authorized contractors
- Structural problems…building movement
- Mother Nature…hail, wind, heavy snow loads
- Contamination of the membrane by harmful chemicals…such as oil and grease
- Damage caused by other trades
- Excessive traffic on the roof
- Vandalism, impact from falling objects
- Forgetting about maintenance
- Exposure…long-term exposure to the elements
- Structural movement
- Biological growth
- Not fixing problems promptly
- Change in the use of the building…an increase in the relative humidity of a building can cause severe condensation problems within the roofing system
Finding water under the substrate requires special tools and knowledge. We have a FLIR Thermal Imaging Scope with a built in moisture meter to find the water in your roof. We also can do core sampling to further pinpoint the water damage. Water issues need to be caught early or much larger problems like rotten roof decking will occur.
We are happy to answer all of your questions.